Jump to navigation
AAC Resources – General
- PrAACtical AAC - for those supporting children with Complex Communication Needs (CCN). Weekly videos, AAC e-tool box, strategy of the month, search for specific Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) topics and resources such as Aided Language Stimulation, Core Vocabulary, Fringe Vocabulary, Core Language
- Angelman Syndrome – A wealth of training webinars for those who support AAC users with Angelman Syndrome and other nonverbal communicators, not just those with Angelman Syndrome! Includes information on PODD (Pragmatic Organization of Dynamic Displays), Partner Assisted Scanning, Core Vocabulary, Goal Setting
- Jane Farrall AAC apps list – compare AAC apps
AAC Device Manufacturers Links to Reference Guides and Manuals
Links to AAC Resources, Lesson Plans, Implementation Strategies
- PrAACtical AAC Core Words of the Month
- PRC Language Lab Copies of Manual communication boards for LAMP, Unity, Essence; Sample Lesson Plans; Teaching Resources
- PRC Core Word Starter Lesson Plans
- Saltillo Online Implementation, Chat Corner, Tips and Tools: Choosing Core Vocabulary: Activity First Approach
- Tobii Dynavox For Families/Caregivers: Connect with team, back up vocabulary, customer support, etc.
- Tobii Dynavox For Speech-Language Pathologists: Free Compass Editing Software, copy Compass app, Therapy Supports, Goal Planning, etc.